CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pocatello

We went and visited my brother and his cute family in Pocatello. We had a lot of fun seeing them and Cash loves his cousins (Baillie, Sydney, and Scarlett). While we were there they had the grand opening for their Costco. They had so many samples that we pretty much had lunch there just trying everything. It was a lot of fun! We went to Ross park the next day and the kids really enjoyed playing. Laurie and I worked hard the whole trip to get a cute picture of all the kids together, It was not easy! Here are some of the cute pictures that we did get.































4 I Love Comments:

Summer

That one on the swing is precious. I love how you do sepia on your photos- they have this heritage, timeless feel to them.

Costco opening?! I'm jealous. ;)

SP

Its fun to see them all. Cute photos

Brandi

So cute! The VanWagoner family makes very cute babies :)

Mrs. Wright

The pictures of Cash and Jade in the swings are soooo precious! You can tell they LOVE being outside!